• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

POELT - Wymott

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
badbreed1
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

POELT - Wymott

Post by badbreed1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Evening folks!

Got "the call" this afternoon, going to Wymott for my POELT in April. I have a few questions about the course.

Do we stay in a hotel or at the training centre?
Is there a kit list so we know what to take?

Been trying to find threads to answer my questions but had no joy. Thanks in advance for any answers guys! :slsm:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

bigt4512
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: POELT - Wymott

Post by bigt4512 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 pm

When you get your contract through post there is info about training as well, it tells you to wear uniform with black socks. Then trainers and suitable sports clothing to wear for c&r that's all its says. From what ive read on other threads everything else is supplied.

hrcuk
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by hrcuk » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 am

Congrats can I just ask are you doing the training there and being posted elsewhere after words or are you training and staying ?

badbreed1
Registered Member
Registered Member
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Post by badbreed1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 am

Ok thanks BigT.
hrcuk wrote:Congrats can I just ask are you doing the training there and being posted elsewhere after words or are you training and staying ?
I'm doing a week induction at my establishment then 6 weeks at Wymott, then back to my establishment.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

hrcuk
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by hrcuk » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:22 am

Ok thanks good luck

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic