• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Health questionnaire 1 day after RAD / no results yet though

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Pedlo

Health questionnaire 1 day after RAD / no results yet though

Post by Pedlo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey just wondering if it means anything when you get your Health Qiestionaire via email the day after your RAD , but not got your results yet? I did read that usually youve passed but i obviously dont want to go and get my hopes up :)

danboy17
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Re: Health questionnaire 1 day after RAD / no results yet though

Post by danboy17 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 pm

it doesn't mean anything and is done as a formality. People have received this and not passed the RAD. Fingers crossed

OGMN13

Post by OGMN13 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am

I spoke to someone working at the newbold revel training centre and they said the health questionnaire is usually for successful people!

Pedlo

Post by Pedlo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Thank you guys, I got my Pass email today so it mist be true!!! :)

Mercedes16
Official Member
Official Member
Mood:

Post by Mercedes16 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi received my OH same day as pass results was in my junk box though I was just wondering about the immunisation question I clicked non to submit even thou I have had some over the years I just don't know which one s for going abroad mainly I wondered does this question make a diff to your application at all? And where are we supposed to submit them if we need proof?

Thanks

Tiger
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Tiger » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:42 pm

I had mine as I walked out the prison from the RAD. I passed too! X
:slbg: RAD 2nd Sept
:slyay: RAD results 4th Sept
Now waiting... :slwin:

Vetting form :sltgn: 6th Oct
Submitted 15th Oct :slred:

:slyay: on the vetting train :slcl:

Gidget866

Post by Gidget866 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Hoping that my outcome is different as I'm liitle confused about it at the moment. I did my RAD and familiarise visit yesterday. I received an oh questionnaire email this morning with in completed and returned and was totally hopeful if a passed RAD after reading previous posts. This afternoon though I received the an email to say I'd failed my RAD by one C grade rather a B... the thing I'm confused about it that, that email was followed by another stating I had no medical or fitness carried out which did happen (the bleep test almosted killed me off!) Have they maybe got results mixed up? I was the only one there yesterday morning for the RAD

Gidget899

Post by Gidget899 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Hoping that my outcome is different as I'm liitle confused about it at the moment. I did my RAD and familiarise visit yesterday. I received an oh questionnaire email this morning which I completed and returned and was totally hopeful of a passed RAD after reading previous posts. This afternoon though I received the an email to say I'd failed my RAD by one C grade rather a B in the sims under being respectful... the thing I'm confused about it that, that email was followed by another stating I had no medical or fitness carried out which did happen (the bleep test almosted killed me off!) Have they maybe got results mixed up? I was the only one there yesterday morning for the RAD!

Tiger
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Tiger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 pm

I ad mine as I walked out the prison and I'd passed too!
:slbg: RAD 2nd Sept
:slyay: RAD results 4th Sept
Now waiting... :slwin:

Vetting form :sltgn: 6th Oct
Submitted 15th Oct :slred:

:slyay: on the vetting train :slcl:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic