• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

What are the rules regarding Association With someone who had served a prison sentence . Met up with an old school frien

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

Zena WarriorPrincess

What are the rules regarding Association With someone who had served a prison sentence . Met up with an old school frien

Post by Zena WarriorPrincess » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:40 am

A few weeks ago, I met up with an old school friend, who was honest and told me she'd been in prison, what are the rules about Association with someone who has served a prison sentence 20 years ago

Kirk
Counsellor
Counsellor

Re: What are the rules regarding Association With someone who had served a prison sentence . Met up with an old school f

Post by Kirk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:10 am

Mention it to ur SO he may advise an IR

SgtBush
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: What are the rules regarding Association With someone who had served a prison sentence . Met up with an old school f

Post by SgtBush » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 am

Dont agree.
Def put a conflict of interest in. Speak to security governor.
No advise from your SO or CM.
Its your integrity not theirs
Zulu's at dawn is for prison officers only. Pm me for verification process

Hilts
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Hilts » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am

What happens though if you meet up with an old friend and you do not know they have been in prison.

Burtonboy
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Burtonboy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 am

If you don’t know about it, there is no conflict of interest.

But obviously it’s another reason not to talk too much about the job, especially operations inside your establishment on the off chance they’re trying to get information from you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic