• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
five years ago Benchmarking came in which said prisons could run with a lot less staff, VEDS was born and thousands of highly experienced prison officers were paid off handsomely to leave early.
This gave HMP the prisons with a lot less staff that they wanted and since then? Well since then we have RECORD NUMBERS of brand new prison officers with 0 experience whatever. Far better than the hugely experienced prison officers who were paid handsomely to leave.
Join falkor, manc-apollo and npatchet2000, Twisties and Moredread for the BIG DISCUSSION on all this and more, 2000hrs Wednesday night

mChat Wednesday night 2000 :slhehe:

Black coffee :mug: provided free

Start training monday.

Ask any question you like, prison officers are here to answer you!

Moderator: Chryo

villachris
Registered Member
Registered Member
Alignment: 'Thunder'
Mood:

Start training monday.

Post by villachris » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Well monday is the day i start my itc training course.
Im very nervous and also very excited at the same time.
All i can do is give 100%.
They have said to dress smart,ie shirt and tie,but not much about footwear.
Does anyone know if id be ok to wear some magnum boots which i still have from my last job?.
I dont really fancy wearing my shoes if i have to do anything physical or running around etc!!.
Also why have they said i cant wrap my sandwiches in tin foil when i bring my lunch lol!!.?
I presume that tin foil can be used for drug uses hence why they have stated that?.

Huntsman22
Committee Member
Committee Member
Mood:

Re: Start training monday.

Post by Huntsman22 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:55 am

You can wear your magnum boots until you’ve been issued boots. And yes that’s the reason with the tin foil. I don’t think it’s a silly rule really..
‘But if you never try, you’ll never know’

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic