thought for the day
we must get away from this notion that criminals need to be punished. why should they be punished? :slno: this is an outmoded method of dealing with a person who committed a crime. they should be held in custody, preferably for a short a time as possible, so it doesn't cost too much and if when they are released, they then commit a further crime, well even then they still don't deserve punishment, instead they should be welcomed back into custody, preferably for an even shorter time than previously, so it costs even less than the first time. when released back onto the poor old UK public again, if they commit a further crime again, well - it's to be expected. the UK have a 'REVOLVING DOOR JUSTICE system,' it's not that good at actually providing justice for the UK public, but it is cheap and that's what counts :slsad:

now place your mouse top right of this announcement, click on X

'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Lozzacol

'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Post by Lozzacol » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi
I rang SS today and they informed me that they had all the information they need and it has now been passed to allocations team who will tell me if I have passed or failed.
I'm not sure where I heard this from but I thought you were only passed to allocations team if you passed vetting? Can somebody enlighten me please?
I have no reason to fail but I can't stop thinking something will go wrong lol, I just want good news!

Thanks

Kirk
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: 'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Post by Kirk » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Basically youve passed u are just waiting to be officially allocated to establishment. If there had of been any issues u would have known by now

timeforchange
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by timeforchange » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:11 am

How long has your vetting taken?

Lozzacol

Post by Lozzacol » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Timeforchange it started on 22nd March as far as I am aware. (That was the day my boss received a reference reuqest) it was officially finished day before good Friday as my status on my online account changed.

timeforchange
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by timeforchange » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Lozzacol wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm
Timeforchange it started on 22nd March as far as I am aware. (That was the day my boss received a reference reuqest) it was officially finished day before good Friday as my status on my online account changed.
Mine started 31st march and was told on Friday that it had been batched for the final decisions team but my account status hasn't changed so....... fingers crossed it won't be too much longer for us both.

Congratulations to you and good luck x

Recruit2017

Post by Recruit2017 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi guys

How far into your vetting did you get the oh assistant questionnaire? My vetting started 21st March and still had nothing?

timeforchange
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by timeforchange » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

I got my OH assist form before vetting started, It was the first email I had, I got it before my RAD results too

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic