• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Rad results last week and passedbut ss say they haven't received my results on their system yet??

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
mammon321
Rookie Member

Rad results last week and passedbut ss say they haven't received my results on their system yet??

Post by mammon321 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi all,

I received my rad results last week and I'm glad to say I passed.

I noticed a lot of people here seem to have been either merit listed or received conditional offers within a few days.

I contacted shared services, just to check my application was now with allocation team but was a little surprised to hear that they hadn't received any notification that I'd passed my rad.

Is this normal? I'm happy to wait as long as required for allocation and vetting etc but should I be concerned that I have heard nothing at all over a week since my results came through to me?

keiramurphy
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Rad results last week and passedbut ss say they haven't received my results on their system yet??

Post by keiramurphy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey. I've had my results last week to but heard nothing since.

Guess it's just a waiting game! X

Tiger
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Rad results last week and passedbut ss say they haven't received my results on their system yet??

Post by Tiger » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:19 pm

mammon321 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Hi all,

I received my rad results last week and I'm glad to say I passed.

I noticed a lot of people here seem to have been either merit listed or received conditional offers within a few days.

I contacted shared services, just to check my application was now with allocation team but was a little surprised to hear that they hadn't received any notification that I'd passed my rad.

Is this normal? I'm happy to wait as long as required for allocation and vetting etc but should I be concerned that I have heard nothing at all over a week since my results came through to me?
Completely normal I passed my RAD 2nd Sept and got my results 4th Sept. they received them 21st Sept. there's been a day with all RAD results
:slbg: RAD 2nd Sept
:slyay: RAD results 4th Sept
Now waiting... :slwin:

Vetting form :sltgn: 6th Oct
Submitted 15th Oct :slred:

:slyay: on the vetting train :slcl:

Daveyjones
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Daveyjones » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:37 pm

It all comes down to the place you take your rad. Some send their results of daily and others less often so if you took it at one that holds results and sends in 1 group then it could take a few days etc.
25/6 Applied
26/6 POST passed
18/7 RAD
19/7 RAD passed
22/7 merit listed
24/7 conditional offer
25/7 vetting started
22/9 THE CALL
13/11 Induction week
20/11 POELT Start

keiramurphy
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by keiramurphy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:01 am

Hi everyone.

i wasn't sure on where to put this, but i had my passed results on the 21/09/2017

I haven't had an email to say im on the merit list or a conditional offer, but I've just checked my junk mail and i've been sent a OH assist health questionnaire to fill out which was sent to me last week!

is this apart of the vetting or standard procedure? I've filled it out but I've just tried to log back in and it says " user doesn't exist"

Thank you.

mammon321
Rookie Member

Post by mammon321 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Once you fill out and submit the questionnaire your account is then deleted so will not be able to log back in. Totally normal.

mpeng82
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by mpeng82 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:11 pm

SS have not had my result either so i called the establishment.

i had to take my physical at a different establishment to the other RAD tests due to lack of nurse.

When i called the establishment (original), they told me that they could not take verbal confirmation of results and would need to wait for a written copy sent via post.

so although i know i have fully passed the RAD now it is an annoying waiting game. i know i need to get used to this as i could yet be put on the Merit List.

in my mind though, with this delay i may miss a vacant position with another getting it instead.

not sure if you have had your assessments in two diffetent places, if so that may explain why SS have not had confirmation

good luck

keiramurphy
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by keiramurphy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Oh right, thanks for the reply.

i still haven't heard a thing, i rang SS on Friday 29th and they said they haven't received my rad results either.

I did all my RAD at Manchester so i'm not sure. Yeah I've stopped checking my emails now as im getting too impatient aha!

I hope it's soon for you x

Hjl
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Hjl » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi there.

Sorry to jump on here but I cannot figure out how to create a new chat!!

Basically, I found out I had passed RAD a week ago, but my Steria account status says "Application update" I am assuming this means my scores have not been loaded onto the system yet. When it has, is then when you find out if you have been merit listed?

Thanks

keiramurphy
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by keiramurphy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:33 am

Hey!

I'm guessing so yeah, mine still says the same. It's either merit listed or conditional offer SS said.

Hjl
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Hjl » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 am

Ah brilliant. Thanks for letting me know!
Fully expect to be merit listed judging by everything I've read on here and that is fine! Just wanted to make sure I was looking in the right place for updates!
RAD - 12th August 2017 Results- 13th August 2017 Development Day - 24th September 2017 Results - 26th September 2017 Merit List - 04th October 2017 Conditional Offer - 13th October 2017 Pre Employment Forms Submitted - 16th October 2017

Burtonboy
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Burtonboy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:16 pm

If you're merit listed you'll get an email with a message along the lines of you've not been selected for appointment, but as you were a strong candidate they'll keep you on the reserve list, and your Rad lasts for 12 months. Your steria will have a similar message under the status part.

Then it's a case of waiting could be anything from hours to months looking at what others have experienced.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic