• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

OH Assist Help

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Gumboruss
Registered Member
Registered Member

OH Assist Help

Post by Gumboruss » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:12 am

Morning my friends, a bit baffled by this letter that's come from OH Assist.

It says on there they are still waiting for me to complete my online health form and I have 10 working days or it will be withdrawn... bit odd as never had this request before :sloo:

I've tried logging on to the web address on a few different devices (thinking it was my issue) to complete it and I'm getting a 'url not found' :slaN:

It also says to login with my username (which it confirms) and to use the password I've set up before.... I have never been asked to do this before, so wouldn't have a clue what that would be.

I have tried ringing them been on hold for 20 mins for someone and lost hope and terminated the call... as its a 08444 number too so it costs :slst:

Any help MUCH appreciated....

Louishone
Official Member
Official Member

Re: OH Assist Help

Post by Louishone » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:22 am

I phoned them yesterday mate took 27 mins to get through sadly, all I can say is call them and wait for the pick up or email ss MoJ-recruitment-vetting-enquiries@sscl.gse.gov.uk but they take ages to reply!

Gumboruss
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Gumboruss » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 am

Louishone wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:22 am
I phoned them yesterday mate took 27 mins to get through sadly, all I can say is call them and wait for the pick up or email ss MoJ-recruitment-vetting-enquiries@sscl.gse.gov.uk but they take ages to reply!
It's shocking really... it feels like i'm applying to a 2 bit company with no structure etc... then you realise this is the civil service. Shocking application process and surely it must put people off and make them think twice about pursuing it #frustrated

wikster73
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by wikster73 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:18 pm

OH assist is a nightmare ! I received a letter advising I hadn't completed the questionnaire .... but the letter had the wrong spelling of my name and wrong email address. Rang them up , the girl updated my details and reset my account - completed the health questionnaire the same day 20/10/17..... I have now received another letter yesterday 08/11/17 dated 20/10/17 advising I need to complete the health questionnaire .. Log on with my details doesn't work and cant get through on the telephone line as waiting over 25 mins.... will have to try tomorrow on my day off... Surely it shouldn't be this difficult ?

Gumboruss
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Gumboruss » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Well.... I finally got through to them after £50 in mobile phone charges :slst:

Who ever did this inputted my email incorrectly... I have now accessed my account and completed the form.

What a nightmare :slnuts:

SWM5436
Elite Member
Elite Member
Mood:

Post by SWM5436 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Hopefully you haven't answered yes to any of the questions as there is a backlog at the moment and is taking over 6 weeks for them to contact you.
Fam visit then POST - 21 June
RAD - 12 July
RAD result - 14 July
Conditional offer - 17 July
Vetting - 18 July
OH Assist - 28 Sept/9 Nov
Waiting the call - 11 Nov :slyay:
The Call 15 Nov - Start date TBC

Gumboruss
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Gumboruss » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:34 pm

SWM5436 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:31 pm
Hopefully you haven't answered yes to any of the questions as there is a backlog at the moment and is taking over 6 weeks for them to contact you.
Yeah mate had to answer 'yes' to a few of them, wanted to be truthful about it all... as tempting as it was to say no :slwh:

I am on the merit list now anyway, so I don't imagine I'll be contacted about a position for a good while.... so I guess 6 weeks will be fine lol

NorfolkKarl
Official Member
Official Member

Post by NorfolkKarl » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:36 pm

I recieved a letter this morning saying the same thing, called them and waiting 43 minutes for them to answer... They then emailed me my log in details... I then found that they had emailed me a month ago but the email went straight to my spam folder so I didn't check. Anyone who hasn't done their OH assist questionnaire I suggest looks in their spam folder. So annoyed and hope this hasn't pushed my application back a month. Hope this helps :slbg:

Jay67
Registered Member
Registered Member
Alignment: 'Shadow'
Mood:

Post by Jay67 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:57 am

I have had the same problem this morning. Called and been on hold for 40mins so have up. I have now emailed OH assist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic