• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Poelt at huntercombe

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Stato87

Poelt at huntercombe

Post by Stato87 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

I am due to start POELT at huntercombe on 27th November but not had any information on accommodation. I have called recruitment to be passed onto a number to ring during the hours of 1600 and 2200 at night but get nothing but answer phone.

Has anybody got any information for this please or at least a contact number at huntercombe I could call? I realise that huntercombe is fairly new to holding POELT.

This wouldn't be an issue but I am travelling 4hours to get there so need to be down on the Sunday night really.

Thanks in advance.

danboy17
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Re: Poelt at huntercombe

Post by danboy17 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Accommodation is sorted by your establishment so you will need to sort ask them to sort it for you. Although the area you will be staying in and around Henley on Thames does not offer a lot for the budget SSCL give.

on week 10 of the first course at Huntercombe and its been a challenge due to facilities at the location. Hopefully we have ironed out all the problems so should be smoother for your course

Stato87

Re: Poelt at huntercombe

Post by Stato87 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:28 am

Thanks for your reply danboy17.
I'm at my establishment today so shall bring this up with my mentor.
Managed to get more sense from this forum than anybody through recruitment

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic