• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
five years ago Benchmarking came in which said prisons could run with a lot less staff, VEDS was born and thousands of highly experienced prison officers were paid off handsomely to leave early.
This gave HMP the prisons with a lot less staff that they wanted and since then? Well since then we have RECORD NUMBERS of brand new prison officers with 0 experience whatever. Far better than the hugely experienced prison officers who were paid handsomely to leave.
Join falkor, manc-apollo and npatchet2000, Twisties and Moredread for the BIG DISCUSSION on all this and more, 2000hrs Wednesday night

mChat Wednesday night 2000 :slhehe:

Black coffee :mug: provided free

Online SJT and Maths test

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Ash

Online SJT and Maths test

Post by Ash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi guys my first time posting and I’ve just a little question
I did my online SJT and Maths test last night and I got an instant message saying ‘unfortunately we can not recess any further’ and I’ve been reading through the forum and people have had this message change,
Question is, does someone go through the answers I’ve give to check or is it automated? I know for certain my maths was correct so it can only be the SJT that I’ve failed on, also am I able to retake the online test again if yes, how?

Please can someone give me some insight into this.
Thanks in advance

Burtonboy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Online SJT and Maths test

Post by Burtonboy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm

If the recruitment campaign is ongoing, just sign in with another email address.

Ash

Re: Online SJT and Maths test

Post by Ash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks burton boy
Just tried it and I’m on their database and says my application will be reviewed shortly :slbg:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic