• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
Lozzacol

'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Post by Lozzacol » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi
I rang SS today and they informed me that they had all the information they need and it has now been passed to allocations team who will tell me if I have passed or failed.
I'm not sure where I heard this from but I thought you were only passed to allocations team if you passed vetting? Can somebody enlighten me please?
I have no reason to fail but I can't stop thinking something will go wrong lol, I just want good news!

Thanks

Kirk
Counsellor
Counsellor

Re: 'Vetting sent to allocation team'

Post by Kirk » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Basically youve passed u are just waiting to be officially allocated to establishment. If there had of been any issues u would have known by now

timeforchange
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by timeforchange » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:11 am

How long has your vetting taken?

Lozzacol

Post by Lozzacol » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Timeforchange it started on 22nd March as far as I am aware. (That was the day my boss received a reference reuqest) it was officially finished day before good Friday as my status on my online account changed.

timeforchange
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by timeforchange » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Lozzacol wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:22 pm
Timeforchange it started on 22nd March as far as I am aware. (That was the day my boss received a reference reuqest) it was officially finished day before good Friday as my status on my online account changed.
Mine started 31st march and was told on Friday that it had been batched for the final decisions team but my account status hasn't changed so....... fingers crossed it won't be too much longer for us both.

Congratulations to you and good luck x

Recruit2017

Post by Recruit2017 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi guys

How far into your vetting did you get the oh assistant questionnaire? My vetting started 21st March and still had nothing?

timeforchange
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by timeforchange » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

I got my OH assist form before vetting started, It was the first email I had, I got it before my RAD results too

Shadowlow
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Shadowlow » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Hey. Wondering if you could help me. I've passed my rad and had OH assist health questionnaire emailed to me before I got my results. Have since been contacted saying that I had been put forward for vetting and were asked which of my two establishments I wanted to go for. I haven't had any emails sent to me since. I've read on here that once you have been verbally offered a position that you get all kinds of vetting emails through with paperwork you have to fill in and send back off. Like I said, I haven't received any other emails since I were contacted about the verbal offer, have I just got to wait for them to come through or? I'm so confused! :slsad:

timeforchange
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by timeforchange » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 am

All the vetting info goes to your steria moj account, log into that and see if it's there, if not give shared services a call

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic