• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Have I Not Provided Enough Information? Or is it Precautionary?

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Guardsman394

Have I Not Provided Enough Information? Or is it Precautionary?

Post by Guardsman394 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:19 pm

I have recently submitted my pre- employment forms. A couple of days after I found the "Track My Application" button this brings up a page with a table; on the left the heading is "Pre Employment Stages" with a list of stuff that has been done starting with "The candidate will be sent a provisional offer..." and ending with "T&c Offer Accepted". These all have ticks next to them which makes me think that these are things that have been done and accepted. However, on the right the heading is "Why Has My On boarding Form Been Returned To Me?" Under this it says that "the candidate has submitted their pre employment forms but the system identifies they have insufficient address/employment history" and that SSCL Later identify there is insufficient information to initiate pre employment checks.

My question is this: Are these things that I have not done, or is this a message telling me what could be the issue should I have been contacted? Because I have received no communication telling me that I have done something wrong and that if I hadn't found this page I would have just waited for someone to contact me and have been none the wiser.

If you need more information in order to make a judgement I would be happy to elaborate and if you can help me, great.
Thanks.

Gravey957
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Re: Have I Not Provided Enough Information? Or is it Precautionary?

Post by Gravey957 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Can't help with your question ! But am intrigued by your user name ! Are you 🔵🔴🔵 if so what reg ?
Nemo Me Impune Lacassit

SWM5436
Committee Member
Committee Member
Mood:

Post by SWM5436 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 pm

The message is not personal it simply lays out the procedure that your application will go through, the page is not live so there is no real way of telling at what stage your Vetting is at until your status changes or SSCL get in touch with you for more information.
Fam visit then POST - 21 June
RAD - 12 July
RAD result - 14 July
Conditional offer - 17 July
Vetting - 18 July
OH Assist - 28 Sept/9 Nov
Waiting the call - 11 Nov :slyay:
The Call 15 Nov - Start date TBC

Huntsman22
Official Member
Official Member

Post by Huntsman22 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

I agree. It’s just generic information, not specific to you
Applied - 12th May
Passed POST - 12th May
RAD - 16th May
Passed RAD - 18th May
Merit listed - 22nd May
Provisional offer - 29th June
Vetting started - 29th June
The call - 10th October
Join establishment - 1st January
POELT - 7th January

Guardsman394

Post by Guardsman394 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 pm

I've not been in any armed forces, I just used to play warhammer 40k (miniatures game) and I quite liked the guardsmen :slbg:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic