• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
mChat Sunday @ 0900 hrs
Celticbhoy

Need to remember the prison is ours we just let them stay there. So none of this it's there house or own space. You can't go to a hotel and spark up?

falkor
I vaguely remember some movie where tons of missing people were returned to the planet including Glen Miller although he was slightly changed and now played reggae
manc-apollo
In some YOI they do get gifts,socks or little stocking filler type things. Staff will usually get a longer dinner there will be a little fewer staff on over the whole day because bang up is usually earlier. You will tend to find its harder to bang up the more difficult cons near the end of your day over the festive period.
Moredread
We're also doing something different again this year for food. Last year I did a tapas which was amazing. This year with be a 3 bird game pie (pheasant, partridge and duck - all shot locally and prepared by yours truly), roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots and peas with a home made stuffing.
SgtBush
But boss boss....... NO.
No is a good word to have.
You can change a no to a yes easier than a yes to a no if your unsure.

do join us :slcu: on this early morning mChat, a variety of questions and answers to be had
have your questions prepped for our experts and you will get an on the spot answer
click the X top right of this Announcement panel :x-)

1 week before I need to hand notice in! If not start date must get delayed :/

Only use this area to start new topics if you are applying for a post for HMPS or similar.
Porecruit17
Executive Member
Executive Member

1 week before I need to hand notice in! If not start date must get delayed :/

Post by Porecruit17 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 am

I would like everyone to wish me luck this week!! CTC has been completed but I have not received clearance email as of yet. Been nearly 1 week since status changed to complete.I believe it is with the decision team. I start beginning of jan and need to hand my notice in very very soon!! All other paperwork and stuff is all sorted.

just this clearance!

Peppa
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: 1 week before I need to hand notice in! If not start date must get delayed :/

Post by Peppa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 am

Good luck, hope you get the news you want very soon

Karen47
Counsellor
Counsellor
Mood:

Re: 1 week before I need to hand notice in! If not start date must get delayed :/

Post by Karen47 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:16 am

Good luck, have you emailed ss explaining your predicament? I did this when I had the call, I said I needed to give 1 months notice and that I wanted some time off before starting. I then got a reply & my contract 2 days later. Since you do have your start date, I think you should call/email them or both, I wouldn't normally suggest folk call ss, but your situation does warrant a wee bit of pestering :slbg:
RAD 13/06. Pass result 14/06 :slyay: . Merit listed 20/06. Applied 2nd establishment 24/06, POST test passed 26/06. Conditional offer 11/07. Vetting starts 12/07. Passed vetting 30/10. Poelt 08/01 :slyay:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic