• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Vetting status changes

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
bobbyj07

Vetting status changes

Post by bobbyj07 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Hi all
First time post here. I just had query regarding the changes in status. I started vetting on September 5th. Since then it was the usual pre employment checks in progress. However, Monday it changed to referred for a decision. Then tonight it changed to we will be in contact shortly, however, changed to higher level checks or health outstanding. The OH assist was filled out ages ago. So just wondering whether I should be expecting a call or would they need some more details?

Cheers

SWM5436
Elite Member
Elite Member
Mood:

Re: Vetting status changes

Post by SWM5436 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 am

Do you have the steria account that has information on pre employment checks as a button on there? If you read through that process it does mention that the application goes to the decisions team twice "referred for client decision on baseline checks" is the first stage before higher checks and or OH outstanding message.

Unfortunately it looks as though this is the stage that you are currently at, most people don't see that and when it comes to the message you recieved generally means they are at the end of the vetting.

It appears as if your DBS and/or your OH assist is still outstanding, I know from personal experience that OH assist do have a back log and of you answered yes to any questions on the paperwork you returned then they will contact you.

If you are still on the higher pre employment checks then I wouldn't be waiting out for a call as they haven't completed your vetting.
Fam visit then POST - 21 June
RAD - 12 July
RAD result - 14 July
Conditional offer - 17 July
Vetting - 18 July
OH Assist - 28 Sept/9 Nov
Waiting the call - 11 Nov :slyay:
The Call 15 Nov - Start date TBC

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic