• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

It's like Banging my head against a brick wall

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
Solitaire09

It's like Banging my head against a brick wall

Post by Solitaire09 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 am

Hi all,

I am currently going through vetting (in theory awaiting finalisation)
Now through the process vetting have confirmed receipt of documents , lost documents , re requested them found them again etc etc
On the 8th I called in and they confirmed they had located everything , it was all being finalised and although she couldn't disclose outcome I had no cause for concern as they would be in contact this week with confirmation and start dates
Then yesterday I had a reply to an email I sent vetting 3 WEEKS ago ! Saying we don't have your OH form (I have confirmation in writing they had this) so I called them, they promised if I could get OH to resend it they would expedite this due to all the errors , so OH said it's odd as it's in the portal but resent it anywAy, I called vetting contact centre back and spoke to a very rude lady who wouldn't let me speak to my contact this morning who bafucslly said 'tough, it gets done when it gets done' . I've spent over an hour today on the phone to various people , they seem to not care that they loose documents or the effect that has on the vetting speed . My work are going mental as they need to know , my life is on hold and a company who do work for the MOJ are loosing personal documents
Nightmare
Sorry had to rant but it's really worrying