• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play

Vetting Qutestion.

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
jessicaswiftx
Registered Member
Registered Member

Vetting Qutestion.

Post by jessicaswiftx » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi,

My previous employer has contacted me to say they were contacted again by vetting to see when I started, but only 2 have been contacted even though I supplied 4 references.

if anyone else has experienced this please let me know, I have been in vetting now 12 weeks which is getting abit frustrating :(

SWM5436
Committee Member
Committee Member
Mood:

Re: Vetting Qutestion.

Post by SWM5436 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 pm

A quick search would have shown that this has been answered time and time again, I'd advise you to look in the vetting blues thread for any vetting queries that you have.
Fam visit then POST - 21 June
RAD - 12 July
RAD result - 14 July
Conditional offer - 17 July
Vetting - 18 July
OH Assist - 28 Sept/9 Nov
Waiting the call - 11 Nov :slyay:
The Call 15 Nov - Start date TBC

Porecruit17
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Vetting Qutestion.

Post by Porecruit17 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 pm

jessicaswiftx wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:09 pm
Hi,

My previous employer has contacted me to say they were contacted again by vetting to see when I started, but only 2 have been contacted even though I supplied 4 references.

if anyone else has experienced this please let me know, I have been in vetting now 12 weeks which is getting abit frustrating :(
Hello,

Again like SWM said. There are plenty of threads using the search function that will give you lots and lots of information. You can pretty much find out everything on this site to do with recruitment and vetting without asking questions.

To put your mind at rest, Only 2 out of 4 provided work references were contacted, and my countersignature reference was not contacted and i have passed vetting with start dates.

Vetting blues is a very good thread with lots and lots of information that i would recommend.

Goodluck

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic