• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
five years ago Benchmarking came in which said prisons could run with a lot less staff, VEDS was born and thousands of highly experienced prison officers were paid off handsomely to leave early.
This gave HMP the prisons with a lot less staff that they wanted and since then? Well since then we have RECORD NUMBERS of brand new prison officers with 0 experience whatever. Far better than the hugely experienced prison officers who were paid handsomely to leave.
Join falkor, manc-apollo and npatchet2000, Twisties and Moredread for the BIG DISCUSSION on all this and more, 2000hrs Wednesday night

mChat Wednesday night 2000 :slhehe:

Black coffee :mug: provided free

OH Assist - Reserve List?

Only start a new topic in this forum if the subject directly concerns Vetting or Recruitment
LiamM

OH Assist - Reserve List?

Post by LiamM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 am

Hi All.

So.. I passed my RAD with quite a high score by the looks.
I then had the dreaded email stating that I've been put on the Reserve list (Or Merit list.. Whatever it's called)

Confusingly, I've had an email from OH Assist asking me to fill out the questionnaire which I've completed?
I haven't had an offer of employment or anything.. Is it normal to receive the OH assist before an offer?

Hope someone can help! :slcl:
Last edited by LiamM on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAD - 05/12/2017 :slhehe:
RAD Results - 06/12/2017 :slcl:
Merit List - 06/12/2017 :sloo:

Yehryan
Official Member
Official Member
Mood:

Re: OH Assist - Reserve List?

Post by Yehryan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am

Hi LiamM

It is perfectly normal to receive your OHAssist, I can only presume they are doing it now to make sure its done for when you come round to vetting.

Many people get theirs even if they fail there RAD which is confusing but best bet is.to get it filled in and send off.
Applied - 21st Sept 17
POST - 21st Sept 17
POST Passed - 26th Sept 17
Fam Event - 5th Oct 17
RAD - 24th Oct 17
RAD Passed - 25th Oct 17
OHAssist Submitted - 25th Oct 17
Vetting Submitted - 8th Nov 17
The Call - 7th Dec 17
Start - 5th Feb 17

Xbcx
Registered Member
Registered Member
Alignment: 'Lightning'

Post by Xbcx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 am

Normal I passed rad had oh form and currently on merit list and have been for a few months :D

LiamM

Post by LiamM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 am

Yehryan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am
Hi LiamM

It is perfectly normal to receive your OHAssist, I can only presume they are doing it now to make sure its done for when you come round to vetting.

Many people get theirs even if they fail there RAD which is confusing but best bet is.to get it filled in and send off.
Okay that's great!
Thanks for your help :slbg:

Burtonboy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Burtonboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I received my oh assist form, before I even knew I’d passed my Rad, or that I’d been merit listed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic