I don't know why I shoplifted, I need help

for OFF DUTY and leisure topics: so chat about whatever you like except issues that should go into areas above this

Moderator: Chryo

falkor
Navigator
Navigator
Alignment: 'Shade'

I don't know why I shoplifted, I need help

Post by falkor » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm

The 60-year-old Ready Steady Cook star said that he had no idea what had been going through his mind after reportedly taking small value items from the Tesco store in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, five times over the course of 16 days.

'Why did I do it? I've been asking myself that same question since Friday,' he said in an interview with the Daily Express.

'I've been racking my brains to think why on earth did I do it and what was going through my mind at the time, but I just don't know.

'There is absolutely no reason,' he added. 'I'm totally at a loss, totally embarrassed, apologetic and gutted for my family and friends
[ external image ]
Worrall Thompson was arrested on suspicion of theft on Friday and later cautioned by police, after he was caught on camera misusing a self-scanning checkout at the store, and slipping some items into bags without paying for them.
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/886905-a ... z1j5OLGTh9
UK planning forums got a planning application in the UK?

dogman
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: I don't know why I shoplifted, I need help

Post by dogman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Why did he do it ?, a couple of reasons,

One, he was embarrassed, and did'nt want to be seen queing to pay in tesco's with the oi poloi.

Two, Fortnum & Mason's were closed, so it could'nt be charged to his account.

Rob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic